How He & I became Us...

How He & I became Us...

Thursday 14 July 2011

WICKED Play

On Wednesday I had the opportunity to go to Calgary and watch the Play WICKED with my girl friend. It was seriously so AWESOME!! I left Porter at home and drove up with a really good friend of mine. We got a hotel that was close to the Jubelle and stayed the night.
When I first left with no Porter I was a little upset. I had never left him for that long before and esspecially not over night. I may have shed a few tears on the way to get my friend. Once she was with me though and we started on our talking rampage (which never stopped until I dropped her off agian the next day) I was fine.
I so needed that girls night. I was so excited to go and so happy to be gone (as horrible as that sounds) but I was also so happy to be home with my baby once I got there.
The play itself was just undiscribably good!! If you ever have the chance to go see it DO! We had amazing seats too! We went in on a group buy and got center main floor seats that were AMAZING! only down part is I'm a wee bit short and needed a stool to see over the person infront of me. But I managed to see just fine. Im sure the person behind me thought I was a bobble head with how much I was moving to see!!
Over all it was a good night with a good friend and a good play!

No comments:

Post a Comment