How He & I became Us...

How He & I became Us...

Monday 4 July 2011

A Woo-hoo day

At the end of each day right before bed I reflect on my day and usually I have one of two feelings, either I am satisfied with what I have accomplished and the time Porter and I spent together. Or I count all the things I didn't get done and the time I waisted. Mostly I have been feeling dissapointed in how my days have unraveled. I haven't been able to catch up on house work and it just throw my whole day.

But today was finally better!! And i owe it to Shawn, he helped me do dishes and clean up a bit last night so I would have time for other things today and it WORKED! We got up, went for a run, I got so much done during Porters first nap, then he got up and we played outside (his favorite place to be), he took another nap and I got more house work done and supper started and mostly in the oven before he woke up! I feel as if I am just running on a high! Everyday needs to go like this.

Annnndd Porter took his FIRST STEPS today! He is getting so big!!

So tonight before I fall asleep I will look back on today and the words that will go threw my head will be woo-hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment