How He & I became Us...

How He & I became Us...

Sunday 19 June 2011

For the one I love most in this world

I want to dedicate this blog to my husband, my one, my only, my soulmate.

Fathers day is a day to celebrate all the fathers in our lives and all that they do for us. This blog is about Shawn and all his awesomeness in being a father and a husband!

Shawn is awesome because he never complains when he gets home from a long day at work and porter and I are still in our pj's. He nevers complains when I don't clean the house. I'm actually the one who gets upset when the house isn't clean, Shawn will say to me, " don't be so hard on yourself, just do what you can." He is never upset when supper isn't made when he gets home.

Shawn is amazing because he works so hard at his business and on the farm so that one day he will be able to give us more than we need. He never complains that he is the sole breadwinner.

Shawn is the best because on mornings that he knows I am super tired, and when he has time he will get up with Porter and let me sleep in another hour or so. He also get Porter ready for church every Sunday so I can get myself ready and not feel so stressed. Shawn will also watch Porter during relief society because he knows I like to go and listen.

Shawn loves me so he let's me go to aqua fit with the girls a couple times a week when he is home.

Shawn is the best teady bear. He gives me the best hugs when I need them. Shawn makes sure he always says he loves me when he leaves the house.

Shawn makes me feel beautiful!

Shawn is always fast to forgive me. I am not perfect and tend to get overwhelmed easy. He listens to me rant, then in the best way he knows how he tries to help me see why I am being rash and tries to calm me down.

This morning I was making Shawn crepes for his fathers day breakfast, half way threw i started to get distracted with Porter. He picked up breakfast where I left off without a single word of complaint. He finished them perfectly and even thanked me for making them after!! I want to share a poem that I found and it just is everything that I would want to say.

My Blessing In Life
© Jessica L. Newsome
Every morning I wake up and see,
The most handsome man lying next to me.
He's the one I cherish and love,
A blessing sent from Heaven above.
I will love him as a faithful wife should,
And do everything for him I could.
I would let him know everyday,
That I love him more than words can say.
For the (son) we have together,
And the love for God in each other.
It will keep our love for each other strong,
And the Lord will guide us away from all wrong.

I tend to take the simple things in life for granted. My goal this year is to try and appreciate all the little things, especially all that my husband does for me.

"for you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow." Rosemonde Gerard.

I have some pictures that we took today that I was planning on sticking on this blog but I can't upload those pictures from my iPhone (I write my blog on my phone). So the pictures are soon to come.

3 comments:

  1. What a great post! I love it!! And I can't believe you write this form your iphone? ha ha...you can come over and type it up next time, if you want;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha okay thank you! That would probably make it so much easier

    ReplyDelete