How He & I became Us...

How He & I became Us...

Tuesday 14 June 2011

My purpose in writting

I have wanted to create a blog for awhile now, I just never took the time and was a little nervous of how it would turn out. This past sunday however, we had a lesson in relief society about talents and it really inspired me to create this blog. I use to write all the time and I loved it.
 I have several goals in mind when wriiting this. First I want to keep our family and friends who are spread out everywhere up to date on the things we are doing. I also want it to be a place where I can write my thoughts and feelings on issues and situations. I have always found writting and reading to be very relaxing. I do TONS of reading, so now is my time to start writting again. I'm not the best with grammar or getting what is in my head out. So we will see where this blog takes us! And lastly I'm hoping that our life experiences can inspire others the way others have inspired me.
Wish me luck!!

2 comments: